banner image Welcome to Gate of Heaven Online Ministries, enjoy inspired Christian books, articles, self-help books and important updates. CHRIST JESUS IS LORD [Click on this link to freely download these best free books. Kindly share the link with loved ones]
/ / VISION ABOUT HELL AND THE DEVIL

VISION ABOUT HELL AND THE DEVIL


Pin on ephoniel

I decided to rest after writing and editing my book, How to Pursue a Purposeful Life Without Money.”

When I placed my head on my pillow to rest, I had this strange open vision. I had this vision on the 9th of April 2020, around 8:00 am.

In this vision, the Lord took me to the arena of Hell to see its activities. I saw some people in Hell. They grouped the people in different containers that looked like barrels. These barrels contained certain things I cannot describe. I could discern in the spirit that the barrels were hot.

Suddenly, I saw the devil in a strange form standing beside one barrel. The devil looked like a swollen animal. It had a strange face, hands, and legs. It looked like the devil had one leg. The devil I saw in Hell did not have a prescribed shape.

I saw the Lord plucked out something from the devil that looked like metals. The metals were tiny and very plenty. The small metals went straight into the shapeless body of Satan. I saw many wounds all over the devil.

When the metals enter the devil, the metal discharges fire, and the fire will burn his intestines and every part of his body. The devil will scream with pain when the tiny metals enter his shapeless body.
The devil I saw in this vision had a shape that looked like a hungry beast. I have never seen such a creature on earth before

The devil was thin and dark in complexion. Sharp horns were all over his shapeless body. When the devil opens its mouth, it looked like hot coals. I didn’t see his teeth and tongue. All I saw was red hot coals inside his mouth. I could discern that the devil was in great pain.

the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and Hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
And death and Hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:10-15 KJV.
In this vision, Apostle John described how God would judge the devil and sinners. He said God would cast the devil and the false leaders into the lake of fire. God will throw sinners together with the devil and his minions into the everlasting fire. This means the torment in the lake of fire will last forever on the judgment day.

Apostle John further explains that the sea will give up the souls he has captured. If the sea will give up the souls he has won, then it means that there is a principality (fallen angel) that rules some souls in the sea (in the spiritual realm).

Apostle John further explains that death gave the souls in his sanctuary. This means death is a spirit. He transports the soul of a sinner that dies physically on earth. Physical death happens when the soul of the sinner permanently departs from the body. Remember, there are three levels of death. Get my book “The Book of Secret Wisdom” for a more profound revelation.

Apostle John describes another spirit called Hell. He said Hell delivered the souls in his abode. Hell is a fallen and demonic spirit that captures the souls of sinners.

Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
Isaiah 14:9-11 KJV.
Hell is a spirit that lives under the earth. When the spirit of death captures the soul of the sinner, he delivers the soul to Hell. When the Hell receives the soul, he torments the soul in the lake of fire. On the last day, Jesus Christ will cast the spirit of Hell, death, and sea, including the devil and his cohorts and sinners, into the lake of fire.

Get my book “What Happens After Death” for a more profound revelation.

There is good news for you; you can escape the lake of fire if you are born again. Jesus Christ can save you from this torment because He has paid the price with His blood. You can escape the lake of fire if the Lord records your name in the lamb book of life. 


This can only happen when you repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord of your life. (Pray the salvation prayer at the bottom of this article from your heart to enable you to receive eternal life).

Prayer (Pray from Your Heart)
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. Please forgive me of all sins and wash me by the blood of Jesus Christ. From today, I repent of all my sins and accept Jesus Christ as my Saviour and Lord of my life. Come into my heart, Holy Spirit, and be my guide. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for saving me from the traps of the enemy in Jesus name. Amen.


A VISION ABOUT MARINE SPIRITS AND OTHER SPIRITS
21 PRAYER POINTS TO BREAK MARINE AND WATER SPIRITS BONDAGE. | Ark ...
I had a dream, and in this dream, I saw many youthful girls (between the ages of 5 and 25). This time I forgot to write the date and the time, but I think I had this dream in February 2020. In this dream, I saw beautiful young girls. They had hairs on their head. Most of them were fair in complexion. They were very slim. They moved in groups.

I could discern in the dream they targeted people who carried glorious future (national leaders, religious leaders, and famous personalities). As soon as these strange girls get in contact with you, they will lure you into sexual sin.

I couldn’t discern how they could seduce a man into sexual sin, but what I saw in the dream was that as soon as they get hold of you, they will defile you. All they need is your sperm. I didn’t know why they needed the sperm. I believe they will use it to performing rituals in their kingdom.

As soon as these strange girls get in contact with you, they manipulate you to release sperms from your penis. I saw people having sexual intercourse in public places, and they never felt ashamed. I saw a lot of sexual immoralities on the street, especially in schools.

Immature boys and girls had sex in classrooms. It looked as if the school authority did not care. The school authority left the students to themselves to do whatever pleases them. I saw each student with his sex partner in bushes and on streets. Some were in groups. It looked like they were having fun.

A VISION ABOUT CHILDREN BELOW AGES OF FIVE HAD SEXUAL FEELINGS
O Allah, save and help us and our kids - Tazzkiyah - Medium
“I saw little children below the age of 5 years kissing other children. They had sexual feelings for each other! I asked myself in the vision of how can children below the ages of five have sexual feelings!  I remember I had this vision around 2008.” 

We must be watchful in these last days because the devil works tirelessly to capture precious souls (Meditate on 1 Peter 5:8-9, Matthew 26:41 and 1 Thessalonians 5:17). We are in the season of Jezebel. If you don’t keep your garment pure, Jezebel will capture you in her prison. 

Most often, people who fornicate has a strange smell. Evil spirits can sense them quickly and manipulate them. To those who have been aborting babies. Get this, anytime you abort a child, in the realms of the spirit, the blood of the child cries to God for vengeance. 

The spirit of the babies will follow you in the spiritual realm. I know what I ‘m talking about because I have seen several people carrying this load on them in the realms of the spirit. Even in some churches, women are carrying this burden. Most often, these women chase different ministers (especially prophets) and visits strange prayer camps.

If you are a victim of masturbation and abortion, evil spirits get the license to block your blessings. If you are not ready to have children, don’t engage in pre-marital sex (fornication) and post-marital sex (adultery). Sex is sacred in the covenant of marriage. Sex outside marriage is suicidal (Meditate on 1 Corinthians 6:15-20, Proverbs 6:32, Hebrews 13:4).

There are a lot of ladies in the church who cannot get husbands. Some of them are good Christians, but it looked as if no man wants to marry them. The only time men approach them; it is sex or fun. There are some guys, too; they find it challenging to stick to one partner. They find it challenging to build their future.

The reason most people cannot build a successful future or get a responsible husband and a virtuous woman are because of illicit sexual intercourse, abortion, and other carnal behaviours.

Repent now and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord of your life.  Rededicate your life to Jesus Christ. After the confession, break the soul ties. Read my article “Breaking the Chain of Sexual Sins” or get my book “The Mysteries of Sexual Purity” for more wisdom keys. The article or the book will help you break the soul ties. 



SOME STRANGE VISION (9th  OF APRIL 2020 AROUND 8:00 am)
7 Facts You Think You Know About Flood
In this vision, I saw the ocean emerging with impressive speed. It was coming to the earth to destroy human beings and everything that creepeth on the face of the earth. It looked like God was angry with the race of humankind. The ocean was coming with a mighty force. I saw people drowning in the sea.

The race of humankind looked hopeless as the ocean flooded the earth. An uncountable number of people died during the season. I believe Jesus Christ is coming. Let us prepare to meet our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ. He is preparing a glorious kingdom for His children. 

In this kingdom, there is no sin, darkness, sickness, hunger, corruption, injustice, and evil. It is a place of everlasting light and power.
  • You cannot compare the gold mines of South America with this kingdom. 
  • You cannot compare the diamond mines of South Africa with this kingdom. 
  • You cannot compare the oil fields of Iraq and Kuwait with this kingdom.
  • You cannot compare the silver mines of Peru with this kingdom.
  • You cannot compare the oceans of the Caribbean and all the plates of seafood with this kingdom.

This glorious kingdom is full of light, life, and joy. We shall see Jesus Christ, the holy angels, and the saints. If you want to be a citizen of this kingdom, you must humble yourself and see yourself as a sinner who needs salvation. We cannot save ourselves. Jesus Christ is the only way to the Heavenly Father.

Apostle Paul records in the book of Romans, chapter three, verses twenty-three that “all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." In the book of Romans chapter six verses twenty-three, Apostle Paul writes, "the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ." This means outside Jesus Christ is darkness (misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness). Join us in this glorious kingdom, and you will never regret making this decision.

Prayer (Pray from Your Heart)
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. Please forgive me of all sins and wash me by the blood of Jesus Christ. From today, I repent of all my sins and accept Jesus Christ as my Saviour and Lord of my life. Come into my heart, Holy Spirit, and be my guide. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for saving me from the traps of the enemy in Jesus name. Amen.
Meditate on 1 Peter 5:8-9



IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you enjoyed reading Duodu Henry Appiah-korang's article and you want more of Duodu Henry Appiah-korang’s free books, download and read them on this website. All his works are copyrighted. Click on this link to download some of his free books. Sharing the link of this article to twitter, telegram, reedit, LinkedIn, Pin interest, whatsapp and other social media handles may save a soul from destruction. Heaven’s Gate, the best website that writes and publishes life transforming books and articles: www.RocKofHeaven.com Click on this link to read Duodu Henry Appiahkorang books on Amazon.

JESUS IS LORD

Jesus Christ the Savior of the World

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was fou...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.